Wed, Feb 23|
Kids Learning Circle Wednesdays (6-7 year olds)
Children who are aware of their emotions and learn strategies to support themselves through BIG feelings do better academically & socially. Sign your children up to learn the basics of emotional intelligence and give them the tools to make their days great at an early age.
Time & Location
Feb 23, 3:00 PM EST – Apr 13, 4:00 PM EDT
About the event
By signing up and attending the learning circle your children will learn:
- To define emotions and see all of them as friends that show up to guide them instead of experiences to push down or run away from.
- The 4 emotions zones and how each one affects their actions, ability to learn, and focus and how to navigate them with self care strategies.
- What happens in their brain when they're stressed, upset, or angry and what do about it.
- How to tune into their bodies so they can be mindful of feelings and self soothe or ask an adult for help if they need it.
- How to tell the difference between positive and negative thinking, how these impact their feelings and ways to shift into positive thinking
8 weeks of sessions every Tuesday from 4-5 PM
Session 1: Wednesday, Febraury 23rd
Session 2: Wednesday, March 2nd
Session 3: Wednesday, March 9th
Session 4: Wednesday March 16th
Session 5: Wednesday, March 23rd
Session 6: Wednesday, March 30th
Session 7: Wednesday, April 6th
Session 8: Wednesday, April 13th
Each session will include printable resources which will be emailed 1 week before each session. Session 1 resources will be emailed within 24 hours of registering for session.
Kids Learning Circle