Tue, Feb 22|
Kids Learning Circle Tuesdays (8-10 year olds)
Children who are aware of their emotions and learn strategies to support themselves through BIG feelings do better academically & socially. Sign your children up to learn the basics of emotional intelligence and give them the tools to make their days great at an early age.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 4:30 PM EST – Apr 12, 5:30 PM EDT
About the event
By signing up and attending the learning circle your children will learn:
- To define emotions and see all of them as friends that show up to guide them instead of experiences to push down or run away from.
- The 4 emotions zones and how each one affects their actions, ability to learn, and focus and how to navigate them with self care strategies.
- What happens in their brain when they're stressed, upset, or angry and what do about it.
- How to tune into their bodies so they can be mindful of feelings and self soothe or ask an adult for help if they need it.
- How to tell the difference between positive and negative thinking, how these impact their feelings and ways to shift into positive thinking
8 weeks of sessions every Tuesday from 4-5 PM
Session 1: Tuesday Febraury 22nd
Session 2: Tuesday, March 1st
Session 3: Tuesday, March 8th
Session 4: Tuesday March 15th
Session 5: Tuesday, March 22nd
Session 6: Tuesday, March 29th
Session 7: Tuesday, April 5th
Session 8: Tuesday, April 12th
Each session will include printable resources which will be emailed 1 week before each session. Session 1 resources will be emailed within 24 hours of registering for session.
Kids Learning Circle